COVID-19

Statement on Covid-19 situation

The programme as it is presented here is under the assumption that by August 2021 it is possible for participants to travel and meet in person.

Of course, we will keep an eye on the situation and think about if and how the course could be carried out under different types of restrictions. We will take a decision whether or not the course will happen by June, 15.

Depending on the situation and rules/regulations, we may require applicants to supply a negative test result and/or be vaccinated.

We all hope that by August 2021 we can hold the course without significant limitations. We will be in touch with all successful applicants if and when we have any new information.

Thank you for your understanding!